Relax, unwind and let us do all the rest. Indulge in all our day spa packages in the comfort of your Mornington accommodation, hotel, bed and breakfast or home.
There is something for everyone and every budget, from our express services through to the 4 hour packages (yes, four hours of pampering and spa treatments).
Choose from a wide range of styles including some rare styles like the relaxation seashell massage, lush chocolate massage, Russian deep tissue or the relaxing Himalayan herbal ball.
Easy online gift certificates posted or emailed to you the same day.
One hour full body massage $110 (massage only)
1½ Hour Mornington Day Spa Package - $150 (Members $135)
• Indulge in a full body massage with our unique aromatherapy oils
• Relaxing foot massage, reflexology style
• Peppermint foot soak to start
• Gently cleansing face mask with our organic green clay and cucumber, hot towels, lush head massage
• Health fund rebates are available for all our massage styles, just ask
2 Hour Mornington Massage Package - $195 ($180 members)
• Deep tissue or relaxation massage, full body, essential oils
• Pamper your feet with a foot massage
• Lime foot bath
• Exquisite head massage, hot towels, cucumber and green clay mask
• Full body scrub with our signature lime, tangerine and shell exfoliation cream
• Like a health fund rebate? Just ask us for a receipt when you book
3 hour Mornington Peninsula Spa Package - $295 ($280 members)
• Luscious massage, full body, in your choice of style. Choose from remedial, relaxation, hot stone, pregnancy, Russian deep tissue, chocolate, seashell or honey massage
• Chinese foot reflexology to pamper your feet
•Foot scrub to gently remove tired skin and scented foot soak
• Relaxing head massage, organic mud mask to cleanse, hot steamed towels
• All over body polish with our nourishing walnut shell and tangerine exfoliation
• Deeply moisturising collagen face mask
• Luxurious Indian head massage with aromatherapy oils
• Plus we post out to you a gift box filled with Ripple's massage and beauty products, valued at $70
The Ultimate 4 hour Day Spa Package (available all Mornington Peninsula) - $395 ($380 members)
• This package is the Ultimate in relaxation. Choose two styles of massage from our extensive list to enjoy as part of your spa package.
• Pamper your feet with reflexology
• Warm lime and peppermint foot soak and tangerine moisturising foot scrub
• Detox facial with our cucumber and green clay mask. steamed towels and face massage to rejunate skin cells
• Smoothe and polish your skin with our nourishing exfolation, full body
• Deep moisturising facial with our Vietnamese collagen face mask
• Complete bliss with an Indian Head Massage, aromatherapy oils
• Free gift box posted to you with Ripple's hand made massage and beauty products, valued at $130
• Ripple offers health fund rebates, just ask for a receipt when you book with us
"My hens party was amazing and Ripple really made it a great day. My bridesmaid Sarah booked you all to come and we all really enjoyed our treatments. The girls you sent did great manis and pedis for us, and were really friendly and got into the spirit of us having some fun. They were there for six hours each but even the last girls were really happy with their treatments. So easy to book with you, you took all the hassle out of chasing everyone and thanks for our gift box!" Maxine - Sorrento
Hart’s Farm is a peaceful and beautiful farm location close to both Westernport and Port Philip Bay beaches on the Mornington Peninsula. The B&B aims to provide sophisticated farm accommodation with an agrarian and culinary flavour to give our guests a wonderful experience. The Red Hill Hinterland provides access to fine dining, vineyards, galleries, spas and world class golf courses. The olive grove consists of over 1100 trees. Classic Tuscan varieties, Frantoio, Pendolino and Leccino, make wonderful high polyphenol extra virgin olive oils that have won multiple awards. We also produce delicious table olives, Balsamic style vinegars. Our kitchen now makes a small range of preserves & relishes using farm grown & local produce on a seasonal basis.
Quest Frankston Serviced Apartments offers guests luxury accommodation with an excellent range of guest facilities and service; not to mention great location. Quest Frankston is a 4.5 star environmentally friendly property offering flexibility and comfort within 58 self contained apartments comprising of studio, one and two bedroom options. Frankston is a growing seaside town and is a great base for travel between Melbourne city and the Mornington Peninsula. For more information please visit www.questfrankston.com.au for online specials or call 03 8796 1000.
Luxury accommodation includes secluded, romantic cottages and B&B suites with views over the bay, wood burning fireplaces, luxurious double spa's and close proximity to the Mornington Peninsula's world class golf courses the cottages are ideal for couples seeking a romantic getaway and groups for golfing weekends. Hilltonia Homestead is situated on rural acreage on the Mornington Peninsula at Rye. www.hilltonia.com.au (03 5985 2654)
Mornington Peninsula Sea Stays Accommodation
(0400) 522 258 has a range of properties available on the Mornington Peninsula and provide a unique service in helping guests find the perfect property to suit their needs and budget. www.morningtonpeninsulaseastays.com.au
Blue Mini Cafe - Across the road from the beach in Rosebud, Blue Mini is a stylish, relaxed venue with a terrific team to provide great casual food and drink for everyone to enjoy. www.bluemini.com.au or call the lovely Tracey on 03 5982 1455
Need a holiday or just a break, Relax and unwind at Sorrento Beach Motel, we will love to look after you, call today on 03 59841356 or visit www.sorrentobeachmotel.com.au
0438 567 906 firstname.lastname@example.org